Serve 1 glass (tall)
1) 0.5 oz or 1 tbs of Bittersweet Chocolate
2) 0.5 oz or 1 tbs of Walnut Italian Syrup
3) 1 shot of espresso
4) Whipped cream
5) 1 tbs of chocolate powder as garnish
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Espresso maker and Electronic Blender
1. Take a blender container, blend bittersweet chocolate, walnut syrup
and espresso until it become smooth.
2. Put it into tall glass and top up with whipped cream, stir it until
it become thick and fluffy.
3. At last, top with whipped cream and put some chocolate powder as
4. Enjoy your Dark Chocolate Nut Espresso Truffle today.
Enjoy your Dark Chocolate Nut Espresso Truffle Today.