Make 4 cups
1) 4 oz or 8 tbs of German's sweet chocolate in finely chopped
2) 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
3) 1 cup of heavy cream which is in whipped form
4) 4 shots of hot espresso
Denote: tbs = tablespoons
Espresso Coffee Maker
1. In the top of a double boiler, melt chocolate with condensed milk
over simmering water until smooth.
2. Leave it to cool down, fold in whipped cream and refrigerate until
you want to drink.
3. When you want to drink, pour 0.25 of the mixture into each cup and
fill with espresso.
4. Serve immediately
Enjoy your Millionaire's Mocha Today.