Serve 1 glass (tall)
1) 0.5 oz or 1 tbs of Chocolate Fudge as topping
2) 1 shot of espresso
3) Whipped cream
4) 1 tbs of chocolate covered espresso bean as garnish
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Espresso maker and Electronic Blender
1. Take a blender container, blend chocolate fudge and espresso until
it become smooth.
2. Put it into tall glass, top it up with whipped cream, stir it until
it become thick and milky.
3. At last, top with whipped cream and put some chocolate covered
Enjoy your Mocha Fudge Espresso Truffle Today.