Another type of Traditional Italian
Serve 2 glass (medium)
1) 2 servings espresso at room temperature
2) 2 tbs sugar
3) 5 ice cubes
4) 2 tbs bittersweet chocolate, chipped it into small pieces
5) 1 cup cold water
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Small Moka Pot
1. In the blender, blend together the espresso and sugar for 2 min.
2. Stop the blender and add the ice cubes, chocolate as well as the
water. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into individual cups.
4. Drink Immediately.
Enjoy your Granita coffee.