A Moka pot uses steam to make a much
stronger brew than ordinary drinking coffee. May replace for espresso
in any of the recipe that your can find anyway.
Make 1 cup
1) 1.5 teaspoons Italian coffee, espresso ground which you can get
anywhere in the major supermarket, or your can get from Starbuck or
Coffee Bean Shop)
2) 0.5 cup of water (depending on the size of the pot that you used)
Small Moka Pot
1. Fill the lower compartment of the pot with water till it reaches the
screw of the valve (depending on the size of your pot, please adjust to
your combatable level)
2. Place the filter on top of the pot and add 1.5 teaspoons of espresso
coffee. Use the teaspoon to level the coffee so that it is not compress
when the pot is closed.
3. Heat uncovered over low heat.
4. Heat the coffee until a thin stream of coffee begins to drop from
5. Close the pot with cover and continue to heat, until steam escapes
from the spout.
6. Remove from heat, wait 2 to 3 minutes, pour into your cup and start
to enjoy Moka at your home.
Enjoy your day with a great cup of coffee.