Adding cardamom to this drink imparts a
tantalizing smell as well as delicious taste.
Makes 2 small cups
1) 2 tbs finely ground dark coffee
2) 1 tbs sugar (depending how sweet you want)
3) 0.5 ts ground cardamom
4) 1 cup of water
Denote: tbs = tablespoons, ts = teaspoons
Small saucepan with long handle
Steps for Preparation
1. Mix the coffee, sugar, cardamom and 0.5 cup of water in the saucepan
and mix well with a spoon to break up any lumps. Add the rest of the
2. Bring to a gentle boil over low heat until you feel the boiling.
3. Remove from the heat, mix well and return to low heat until boiling
4. Remove from the heat, pour into small cups and drink immediately.
Enjoy Your Day.