This is the traditional way of mixing
coffee, cream, and cocoa, the coffee will be rich and good to drink.
Ideally on a lazy day.
Serve 1 glass (tall)
1) 1 ts cocoa
2) 1 serving espresso
3) 1.5 ts sugar (depending on how sweet you want)
4) 0.5 cup of sweet cream
Denote: ts = teaspoons
Steps for Preparation
1. Whip the cream and sugar together until it forms firm peaks.
2. Prepare the espresso and fill individual cup a 3rd full.
3. Fill each cup with whipped cream
4. Sprinkle a tablespoon of cocoa on each cup (if you want to have more than
5. Drink Immediately
Enjoy Your Viennese Coffee