Serve 1 cup (small)
1) 0.5 cup milk (depending the size of pot you are using)
2) 1 tbs Italian Coffee and espresso ground
Denote: ts = teaspoons, tbs = tablespoons
Steps for Preparation
1. Fill the low chamber of the pot with milk until it reaches the screw
(depending which type of pot you are using).
2. Place the filter on top and add the coffee. Use a spoon to leave the
coffee so that it is not compressed when the pot is closed.
3. Hear the uncovered over low heat.
4. Heat the coffee until a thin stream of coffee begins to trickle from
5. Cover the pot and continue to heat until the steam escape from the
6. Remove from heat, wait 3 minutes, pour into cup and drink.
Enjoy Your White Moka Coffee